- Thanks – Thanks for inviting me to speak with you today.
- Lovely – It’s lovely to be back.
- Nice – It’s nice to see so many people here.
- Passionate – I am passionate about positive words.
- Show – I will show you …
- Learn – You will learn that …
- Find – You will find that …
- Discover – I hope you will discover the marvellous properties of electrons.
- New – I am presenting to you some new findings on …
- Found – We found that there were three main areas of interest.
- Clearly – On this slide you will clearly see …
- Impressive – The results were impressive.
- Very – He scored very high up the rankings.
- Positive – This conveys a very positive message.
- Lot – We achieved a lot in a very short space of time.
- Importance – The importance of the data is that it …
- Cool – Here is a cool example of …
- Great – It received a great degree of attention.
- Good – This is a good example of a positive word.
- Marvellous – It’s marvellous that so many …
- Wonderful – The wonderful world of the World Wide Web …
- Totally – She was totally committed to the cause of …
- Enjoyed – I hope that you have enjoyed my presentation.
- Pleasure – It has been a real pleasure to be here today.
- Thank you – Thank you for listening to me today.